Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday September 18 2012

WOW! It's September 18th already. . . How time  fly. . . Which reminds me a GreenDay song sntitled 'Wake Me Up When September Ends'

 Well I haven't update this for a very long time. There are a few reasons for that.

Firstly because I wasn't sure if because I wanted to write a blog or just because some o my friends have their own blogs. So I start this blog just for fun and see what it'll turn out in the end.

Secondly, I have been busy with study and all so I practically forgot about it up until I saw this guy blog about himself so I decide what the heck right. . . I've got nothing to lose but time while writing in this blog. 

And the rest are just somethings that occupied my activities.

So today I've decided to write about my day-to-day activities. I'll try to be up-to-date on this blog, cause my new semester will start next week and my assignment that needs to be sent in for next week isn't done yet!!! OMO!!! A presentation and a report needs to be done before next week. It'll count as my my last semester final exam points that I NEED to do better cause I didn't do well the last time where I was deliberately 'kena hantam kaw-kaw', so to speak. . . Haish. . . T^T. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment