Today I woke up as early as 6 a.m. to the noise of the dog next door. It always makes noise early in the morning to get attention, which really annoys me to the point that I nearly screamed at it to just be quite. . . Haish. . .
With my eyes were wide awake already, my crazy-side kicked in and starts to pulled my shirt over my head and snaps a few pics of my upper body with my other hand in my pants which leads to a messy ending. . . Haish. . . -.-"
I cleaned up, went down stairs, wash up,breakfast and do my laundry before my mums starts to shoot her machine gun again about to wash our clothes early as there's grey clouds forming.
Now I can breath a sigh of relief as i have finished my report so tomorrow I can focus to complete my presentation assignment.
Also today while I was taking my shower, I noticed that the acne on my face has subsides and my skin tone is returning to its normal colour again after last month been sunburned while going to the beach. I always forgot to bring along the sun block cream. . .
With my eyes were wide awake already, my crazy-side kicked in and starts to pulled my shirt over my head and snaps a few pics of my upper body with my other hand in my pants which leads to a messy ending. . . Haish. . . -.-"
I cleaned up, went down stairs, wash up,breakfast and do my laundry before my mums starts to shoot her machine gun again about to wash our clothes early as there's grey clouds forming.
Now I can breath a sigh of relief as i have finished my report so tomorrow I can focus to complete my presentation assignment.
Also today while I was taking my shower, I noticed that the acne on my face has subsides and my skin tone is returning to its normal colour again after last month been sunburned while going to the beach. I always forgot to bring along the sun block cream. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment