Yesterday was a slow day to me. Back to be the sub for my mom in doing the tough house work. But I think its worthy as I sweat a lot, like got wet by the rain a lot. My shirt was soaked and I have to shower twice, first after I done the task and the second was at ten. . . I know, I know. . You aren't supposed to have your shower late but I tend to sweat after dinner and I hate the feeling of it, plus I've already have the habit of having my shower late, sometimes as late as 1 in the morning. . . Doing the house work and sweating makes me glad cause I wanna loose all the kgs that I've been gaining during the Raya Month, it was going to open house non-stop for two weeks. Imagine how much weight I put up during that two weeks... I need to do more exercise so I can flatten my tummy back . . . Hehehe. .. .
So while doing my routine surfing tumblr yesterday evening, with my attention turned to hunky asian guys, I stumble upon a few good looking and hot asian guys/models that makes my heart flutters when I saw their handsome face and hot muscly (is that even a word? tsk. . . tsk. . .) body. Two guys caught my eyes with their smoldering hot sexy look was Singaporean Jason Chee (1) and Korean Jiho Lee (2). . .
![]() |
| (1) First man crush. . . if only the underwear is pulled lower and the photo would be epic. . . |
![]() |
| (2) Second man crush. . . u see what i see? . . |
Then as usual I collect as many hot pic there is with these two hot specimen for my private collection and I was going to search again last night but sleep got to me early so I slept. . . So there you have it, my new Man Crush for the time being. . .


No comments:
Post a Comment