I hate where the Marvel's taking the story of the X-Men titles. . . Why did the writer decide to split the Phoenix Force to five mutants that is not powerful enough to control it and now the Phoenix Five have gone mad because couldn't handle the hunger for power of the Phoenix Force.
They should let Rachel handle it as she has been a host for the Phoenix Force and she understand how it works or better yet bring Jean Grey back so she can put an end to the madness. . . Haish. . . With Scott absorbed all the Phoenix fraction from the other four, 'killed' Prof. X and becomes Dark Phoenix, I see no point on bringing Jean back into the picture and take the Phoenix back fix everything. . . In my opinion la. . .
Hopefully they do something that is isn't disappointing again. . . And in that bombshell I'll leave a sexy bubbles for your viewing pleasure. . .XD. . . PEACE <3<3<3. . .
 |
| SWAG. . . |
 |
| Wanna help him pulling his pants down?. . . |
No comments:
Post a Comment