Friday, September 21, 2012

Disappointment


AIYOOOOOO. . ..  

I'm a bit disappointed with my self today. I planned to at least done half of my presentation slide as next week is due to present in class but instead I surf the internet carefree-ly looking through sexy and hot guys posted in tumblr that I didn't even open the PowerPoint to take a little peak of it. . .

Tonight was appointed to cook dinner for the family as my mum has a duty at church, while there's a unrecognized number misscalled. . . I'm a bit kepoh when there's a new number thats not listed in my contact list call me. . . The second time it rang I found out that the number belongs to a guy but the line wasn't clear on his side as I couldn't hear clearly what he was talking about then he hung up. . . After a few moments, I text him but didn't reply until now. . . Come to think about it, the voice sounds kinda familiar but  I don't want to jump into any conclusion yet. I've gor more important things to worry about than a kinda sexy voice calle me before. . . Haish. . . What to do? . . 
I've decided after this that I want to at least done a little on my presentation slide so I can sleep soundly and wake up cheerful tomorrow so i can go watch Resident Evil 5: Retribution . . . YAY. . .
gUD n8 y'all!!

Here's something to make you sleep better tonight 'kay. . . XD 


Or not. . . Hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment