Friday, September 28, 2012

The Worst and The Best Week

OH GOSH . . . What a week man?!. . . A lot has happened this week starting with my class final semester presentation. We didn't have exam cause we went for our clinical practical and our final was a presentation on the topic that was given before we depart to our respective places. 

On Monday, we're stressed as we eventually have to re-edit our slide as four of my classmate we're badly commented about their slide contents. DAMN U BIATCH. . . URGH!!!!! After that I struggle to re-edit my slide to make it perfect for my turn to present.

Then on Tuesday, it got even worst as the next four presenter we're 'shot dead' by our lecturer as they did't performed as she hoped. In the process I was getting nervous as I was to present on Wednesday. . .
In the evening I went out with my friend and his 'sayang' (gf) to a McD drive-tru that was recently opened near our dorm. Then a drama episode unfolds as my buddy's sayang acted like a biatch and drama queen when her sister is also acting up like a biatch. . . I was frustrated and distracted as I was doing our report that was due on Monday for being so stubborn. . . Then after an hour there we decided to go back to my buddy's dorm for the night to finish our report and practice my presentation. 

Double cheese burger, large iced lemon tea, and fries mixed with japanese curry. Delish. . . XD
On Wednesday, to my horror its my turn to present and I didn't do well. . . I was so fed-up with it that I was just want it to end fast and go back to my room and sleep. . . Then, when I went up to the bus that was picking us up from college to the dorm house, I saw my crush is in the bus but with no available seat that was nearer to his, I was forced to sit at most front seat, near the driver, seat. Then a friend called me to sit with him at the back which i pretended not to look at my crush as i went to my friend. As my luck turns to a good one, my crush other hot friend called him to sit at nearer. And to my amazement, he sits right behind me with my heart pumped as fast as I was just finish a four by four track run. . . I try not to show it as he was right behind me. . .
On the evening my girls asked me if I wanna join them to the nearest shopping mall to a phone casing and I agreed. We went round and round to search for a samsung galaxy note casing with a hello kitty design. After founding it for thirty minutes, we went to the McDs again for dinner, then went to karaoke. . . wahahaha. . . the last song was by 30 seconds to mars with the song the kill where we scream to the top of our lungs. I got sore throat after that  -_-". . . 

Double McChicken burger, Iced Lemon Tea, Apple Pie and fries. . . Kenyang. . .
Then on Thursday was the last four to do their presentation. And it lasted fast. Then all of us went to a cafe where we all sit together for our last lunch before the holidays and balik kampung. . . 

For today, I accompany my high school friend to his uni to get some document signed and his thesis approved. Then we went to see Hotel Transylvania which was awesome and funny. . . I thought the voice character of the daughter was Miley Cyrus but it turned out to be Selena Gomez. . .  Overall the day ends well. . . XD. . .




No comments:

Post a Comment