Sunday, September 23, 2012

Free Day, Busy Night. . .

In the day, I went to the movies with my friend since high school. The movie was the new Resident Evil. Alice totally kick ass. While walking around the shopping mall I got to view a lot of cute boys and guys that makes me feel intimidated because of their good looks. . . There's so many variety of guys I saw today, twinks, hunks, beefy hunks and hot daddy and I was enjoying the view while eyeing each hot guys that walk by.

Then, while waiting for the time to enter the movie hall I saw two guys at a game center where there's this two guys that, must be my imagination, kinda was like hanging out (terms for dating to me). Both looked like 'teman tapi mesra' in my view and sharing the same pop corn box (code for 'accidental hand touch' for me). IDK maybe it was just me but I feel jealous pula. . . WTF man?!! Argh!!!!

So tonight I want to finish my slides for next week presentation even if it means not sleeping until morning I don't care. . .

And here's my dinner. The food was tapau-ed by my mom from an event at the hall near my home and I should've take more greens than the meat. . .

People eat more vegies and less fatty stuff. . . And exercise frequently. . . 

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, quite common seeing couples la.. Bit jelly at times.. :D

    ReplyDelete