Now I'm enjoying the fun of reading again as I bought two new teen novel by the same author. The first one is Mortal Instrument Book One: City of Bones Book One that a bought on the 9th October and the prequel to it The Infernal Devices Book One: Clockwork Angel which I bought it yesterday. Both of them by Cassandra Clare. The first one I've almost finish reading it so make sense gotta buy the second book, was gonna yesterday but didn't get the chance to as the shop that I bought the first book is closed at public holiday. So I bought the prequel instead which cost the same as the first one RM 35.90. At first I bought the book just because the book will be turned to movie with the same title. I was curious about the story and as I read it slowly, I found the story is good and fun, so no wonder there will be a movie about it. I enjoy reading the book as I could just imagine the characters is played by some celebs that kinda its the description by the book and make my imagination run as wild as I like it. Now I have to finish the prequel book first before I could buy the second book of the Mortal Instrument Series. . .
The story centers a girl who has the ability to see the magical side of the New York City, where there's demon, vampires, werewolves and other supernatural creatures that normal people can't see. . .
As to listening and watching, I've just finished downloading the korean drama that was in my previous post, and finished watching it. I've also downloaded the OST of the drama. . .
And that's about it. . .XD. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment