Thursday, October 11, 2012

Oh So Randomly Long. . .

I haven't been updating my blog here cause the broadband that we all used was not paid yet and this time moment I use my phone to go online. . .

So a lot has happen, one of which will remain in my memory for all eternity was that I was stung by wasp when i was watering the orchids at home. I didn't know that a wasp colony has made its home there after I felt few painful stinging on both of my legs and near my wrist. Thank God the wasp didn't got to my face. The stinging was excruciating. Then the area that was stung swells up like a balloon and my whole body was itching and turned red. Good thing I have got some medicines from my practical that I took and lessen the allergic reaction. . . The swelling remains for a few day. . . T^T

Then on Tuesday, I had a chance to go out with a friend and I bought a new book titled Mortal Instrument - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, cost RM 35.90 at HARRIS bookstore. I bought it cause it was rumored to be done in film next year and it was on New York Times Bestseller Book List. I wanna know what the story is. I just red a few pages of it and hasn't got to the exciting part yet, but it seems like a good book. I'll keep it posted on how the story goes as I read it. 

And net week I'll be heading to my dorm for my last semester already. . . How time flies. . . Sigh. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment