Today is the first day of the new semester, and class starts at 10 am which was wonderful cause I didn't get to sleep well last night because I'm the only one left there as my other housemates went for their practical. So I was a bit afraid cause of the experience of my other housemates when they were alone here. But thank God I haven't have the same experience. . yet. . .
At class today was just some introduction to our subjects which is just two, because of we have reach our last semester already. We were supposed to start the first chapter today but because we didn't ask for the notes earlier, the lecturer decides to postpone i to Thursday. And there was also the second class at 2.00 pm but it was cancelled. So we were given the green light to go back. Then I hang out with the boys at a mamak. Then after an hour or so we then went back but I stopped by the nearest Servey Supermarket to buy a deo, febreze refill and rubbish plastic bag. . . . The next class will be on Thursday and I don't know how to spend the time for tomorrow and Wednesday. . . Maybe go online all day and maybe do some exercise to flatten back my tummy haha. . .
OOOhhh. . . So Naaaasty

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment