Friday, October 19, 2012

Mentally Drained. . . .

My mind was kinda 'drained' so to say cause this week was sooooooooooooooooooooo boring as class haven't started to be fun cause just started and there is a lot of schedule clashes of the lecturer. Adjustments a made at the beginning of every semester. . . Been alone at my room without my roomates makes me feel like a crazy person. . . With no one to interrupt me, all I do is watching my video collection and pictures again and again. . . so bored. I manage to download new videos but only a few I can download because of the wifi connection was sooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooow. . .

Yesterday I just found out that my crush has moved out of the dorm as I saw him being fetch by someone from college. That the reason why I haven't see him at th dorm anymore. .  . Haish, no more cutie pie to watch at the dorm, but his roomate are not bad also. There's this one boy, cause his younger, has this crazyly muscled body that I get jealous to. So young and yet has a body like a hot underwear model which makes me wanna shoot him every time I see him at the window, but he smokes, which is such a major turnoff for me. . . I just don't like guys with cigarette sticking out of their mouth like toothpick. . . Haish. .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment