Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Foundings. . ..

So early this morning (5 a.m kinda), I found some interesting video while scrolling through a tumblr page that I was following. It was a snipped PC gameplay, which was a gay sex scene (minus the fucking lah. . .). The game is called Mass Effect 3 and I thought it was just some kind of 3D editing that some geek do, but its not. When I search through google it was actually real as a player have some special gameplay in deciding the main protagonist path. You can search the net for more info and check out some of the gameplay on youtube. I found the game interesting but no way i could be playing it as my laptop is having some problems and you have to get the first two previous game to understand the game. . .

Moving on to my laptop issues, I'm not sure what cause the problem, maybe the windows program has a few corrupted files or the HDD is causing the problem. But I think its the windows files that is the problem cause the computer still can e accessed if I start it in safe mode. So I try to back-up all of my file before hand sending it to be formatted. If the problem is caused by the HDD then it means gotta replace it for a second time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment