Sunday, February 10, 2013

Oh So Full...

Well tonite is just the start of the CNY dinner that  few close relative that will be going on for this week, and this nite in particular is beccause there's this one guy who is my aunt's sister's friend's son which i can't help but a few looksy at him. From my observation that he is a few years younger. he has a quite built body for someone who is a few years younger than me. I also noticed that he keeps on running his hands through his hair and changing his side part. left to right to left. Then there was a moment where our eyes came to contact for a few seconds. After that I tried to not make it too obvious by just listening to my uncle's rant on his sort of 'lecture' to few of my cousins and my brother where the MAN corner. I like going to reunion dinners like this where close relatives gather and share stories and such. Its fun to listen to their rant and their sharing experience to those who listen.
Back to the guy, I notice he position himself a little bit away from my line of sight as maybe he noticed my wandering eyes been checking him out and creep him out a bit. Later I have a last look at his cute face and built body before I followed my sister and her husband back home cause I was sleepy already and need to feed the pups and kitts

No comments:

Post a Comment