Thursday, November 22, 2012

Oh Big Guys. . .

Lately I've been eyeing on guys that are bigger than my usual spectrum(?) of choice. . . It all started when I was taking care of my grandfather when he was admitted to a care facility for 60 years and above of age. There I was taking care my grands with a cousin of mine whos body is kinda mix with muscle and fat and beer belly combined with a attractive face. Then at one time he was like loosening the zipper of his armless shirt and flexing his arm which kinda makes my little one a little excited. With that, all of this ridiculous thoughts start to flood my head and all. It was planned that I will be sleeping there with him, when he comes back from his home wearing a super tight shirt that really accentuates his built body, which makes me think many dirty things and decided to follow my parents back to not make all my thoughts came true. . . Very hard not to keep staring at him, damn it. . . I keep on reminding myself to get a grip and he's a cousin and his family and shit. . .

Since then, whenever I see guys that have the same body type like that I would steal a stare at them form top to bottom (provided that he has a nice looking face lah). . . Would be wonderful to be cuddled in those big arms. . . oooh sooo nasty. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment